cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - Skill Scheduling?

elbyte
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - is there some way to change agent skills based on a schedule? I am looking for a way to accomplish something like this...

Agent X

M-W-F: Skill A = 3, Skill B = 5

T-Th: Skill A = 5, Skill B = 3

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

antonio.vazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you cannot schedule skill change. If you want to change an agent from one skill to another you must do it manually. I'm talking of IPCC Express 4.x, in 5.x or 6.x I don't know if you can schedule it.

If you find this post helpful, please rate it.

Regards,

Antonio

smaruvada
Level 1
Level 1

I don't think you can do it using CRS Administrator. But, if you really want that functionality, you can achieve it by writing a stored procedure which need to be scheduled as a SQL Server Job to update the values in the skill conifg fileds of config tables. Will Cisco support such actions? NO. Anytime any changes are made to config info w/o using the Cisco provided GUI tool, you will lose waranty on the product. But if you know exactly what you are doing, I guess it does not matter. Explore how fields are populated/changes behind the scenes in the database for all the actions taken in CRS Admin, consult w/ Cisco TAC and if needed, leap into. Please do let us know what negative impact (if any) has on the system.

Sunil

joergwesely
Level 1
Level 1

What about creating multiple csq's and route the calls schedule-based to the appropriate CSQ?

This can become a mess with a big amount of agents/csqs/schedules, but I think it's the only way to do it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: