cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone Service to Query Corporate Active Directory?

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

Is there an IP Phone Service which allows a user to query Active Directory for users' telephone numbers?

Our CCM is not integrated into Active Directory for its directory services (DC Directory is used instead).

6 Replies 6

derekdinehart
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the same boat. Our CCM is also not integrated and the CCM Corporate Directory is a disaster.

I use "multidirectory.asp" in Cisco SDK. Just put your LDAP server IP, OU that want to search for and LDAP username and password correctly then your CCM should be able to query your AD.

Thanks for that. I did see multidirectory.asp in the SDK, but assumed it was only for querying multiple CCM clusters' DCDs. Does it definitely work with AD?

Sure it does work with AD. ;)

Try to put your information in the array "dirs" correctly:

new Directory(, , , , , , );

P.S. I have found some bugs when searching with 7911 & 7912 phones.

Dear Sir

i am trying to use it with AD 2003 and it is not working given me Http internal server Error (500),and also LDAPSearch.3 there is no such object So please if you can send me the working script and if it needs additional setup.

thanks alot

Wow, I think you just opened me up to a whole new world of services for the phones! Thanks!

Damn, it's $2000 for the subscription to get the SDK. :( Good luck convincing the boss on this one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: