After two unsuccesfull attempts, last saturday I made it.
I wanted to share the lessons that I learnt during my failures so that any other candidate needn't reinvent the wheel.
1. Make sure you do a complete revival of CCNP (old track) Routing and Switching information. This is just for the basic understanding.
2. Make sure you go through ALL the CASE STUDIES on cisco.com regarding IGPs, BGP, STP (all ver)
3. Make sure you read the config guides for switch 3550 (or any 3xxx series)( for CBAC, QoS, uRPF etc.)
4. Make sure each and every point from the Blue Print is taken into consideration (ie search for the materials in cisco.com).
5. Attempt the exam with confidence.
Yea, I didnt really benefit at all from any other resources as such.
All the Best.
Please rate if helpful.