cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Audit--- Report for required dates is not available..

mohsin.khan
Level 3
Level 3

RME->Change Audit->Search Change Audit

After selecting the devices, when i come to Change Audit -> Filter Options page, what i am trying to do is to get report of last 3 months config changes, but in Select dates->CUSTOM, dates are available from 1998 to 2005. I need to get reports of 2007, but the tab does not have the value greater than 2005.

Also, if i try to download chage audit report for ALL changes, the report that gets exported CAN NOT be sorted to extract a report of 3 months out of it.

Please help...

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like you're using RME 3.5. This is a known bug, CSCsc96446. This bug will never be fixed. You need to upgrade to LMS 2.6 or 3.0 to have Change Audit reporting working for more recent dates.

Thanks Joe..

We have ordered it already.. Just for my knowledge (i guess this would be too much to ask, but i hope you will help me), here is the list that we have ordered..

CWLMS-2.6-URUP-K9

SAS for CWLMS

CWVMS-2.3-URUP-K9

SASU for CWVMS

Log Automisation & Report

CS-MARS-100E-K9

Network Traffic Monitoring

CPVM-1.0-BASE-K9

CPVM-1.0-NM25-LIC

SAS for PVM

NM-NAM=

NFC-5.0-SW-K9

SASU for NFC

These are still to be delievered, and i am looking at all possible caveats/issues related to these items. It would help me alot, if you could ( in few lines) suggest/advise if there is anything that needs to be replaced by the newer version (specially LMS).

I am more concerned with issues with DFM, Configuration Mgmt, integeration with HP NNM, integeration with Netscout ngenious OR Cisco NAMs, and deployement of netflow with collector engine and PVM...

I appreciate the effort in advanced..

VMS has been replaced by CSM 3.x, and LMS 2.6 has been replaced by LMS 3.0 (though 2.6 is still shipping). The rest appear to be current versions.

just 2 more lines, briefing WHY THE MOVE TO CSM FROM VMS, and SOMETHING NOT ACHIEVABLE IN LMS 2.6 THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED IN LMS 3.0.....

Would give me courage to fight for them in front of my management :) .... Appreciate the help.

The best reason I can give is that both VMS and LMS 2.6 are on their way to end of life (VMS is actually end of life now). You should always stay as current as possible to avoid support or engineering gaps (like the one you're seeing now).