CAD Agent To Agent Transfers

Unanswered Question
Oct 30th, 2007

Can anyone point me to a manual that says how to setup Agent to Agent transfers in CAD?

I have my agents associated to a Team, which is mapped to dialed number 9999, which is mapped to a routing script that uses the Queue to Agent Node.

We have a CTIOS app that when you hit the agent transfer button, it prompts you for your 4 digit agent id, then behind the scenes it knows to dial your team extension and append the 4 digits you just added and make the transfer.

Not sure how to do it in CAD?

Thanks for your help!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jasonprescott Thu, 11/01/2007 - 07:36

With CAD, I think that you are going to have to send those calls to a translation pattern in the call manager or to a routing script the can replace the digits. I don't know of any way to change the programming of the transfer button in CAD as you were able to in CTIOS.

What we did for a similar issue was that we created a dialed number of ##XXXX, and trained our agents to dial ##XXXX when they wanted to transfer calls between centers. ##XXXX can then go to a script that can look up the team that the agent is associated with and append the appropriate digits.

d.menkel Thu, 01/24/2008 - 18:13

I wanted to join in this discussion to ask a few questions.

How do you map a number to a team?

Can you pass enterprise data in an agent to agent transfer?

I have a customer that wants queue statistics via historical reports on a agent to agent transfer.

This Discussion