we've set up IPCC5 connected to CCM5.1. Everything worked fine, but then we found out that we had used a wrong license file and had to rebuild the IPCC from scratch (re-installed OS and IPCC).
We deleted the CTI-Ports, the CTI-Routepoints, the "CTI 1"-user and the RmCm-User from the CM before the rebuilt.
After the initial setup, it seems to be allright (users are created), but the system goes to "partial service", the Telephony subsystem is out of service.
The eventlog shows two error messages saying "The state of the ACMI server is inactive" and "Lost connection to the CTI server. Recover connection"
tanks in advance