ipcc enterprise version and dst

Unanswered Question
Oct 31st, 2007

New to ipcc enterprise. trying to gather some DST information for customer. Here is the dst link I used as my reference.

The followins are affected product. How can I find out which product my customer has? I have full access to their system now. Thanks

Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted - 7.0 and 7.1

Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise and Hosted - 7.0 and 7.1

Cisco Unified System Contact Center Enterprise (System IPCC) - 7.0 and 7.1

Computer Telephony Integration Option (Java CIL) - 6.0, 7.0 and 7.1

IP Contact Center (IPCC) Enterprise - 4.x, 5.0 and 6.0

IP Contact Center (IPCC) Hosted - 4.x and 5.0

Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Enterprise - 4.x, 5.0 and 6.0

Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Hosted - 4.x and 5.0

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Wed, 10/31/2007 - 13:47

Have you tried asking them? Is there a BOM or a network diagram? You might try and log in to each server and see what kind of services are running on each.

ciscoforum Thu, 11/01/2007 - 12:59

No the IPCC administrator of customer just ewsigned. No any information other than the remote access. I had to figure out by my own. I did remote accessed the servers. But couldn't find which application or weblink can take me to the admin page. I found one cisco document saying that use link for 7.1 :https://x.x.x.x/ipccadmin, but somehow not work.

Second qustion is, after reading CIsco document I realize that ICM is not one server, actually it is a bundle of the components. So when we say ICM 7.0or 7.1, do we say which specific component or all the components are 7.0/7.1(like webview, PG, callrouter) etc. THanks

jasonprescott Thu, 11/01/2007 - 18:28

the link you listed will only work if they are running system ipcc version 7.x.

You can find out what version of software each server is running by going into the regestry.

Cisco systems,inc.

under ICM it will show you what the software version is.

This Discussion