cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Express - FXO disconnect issues

rgeno
Level 1
Level 1

I have an FXO card and a line from PBX connects to this port.

When an analog line calls the IP Phone extensions and hangs up the IP phone continues to ring????

i have configured disconnect options, however, symptoms are still the same

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which exact IOS are using ?

Is this with OPX configured in "connection plar' ?

Disconnect is an issue however it must be not up to the phone that phones keeps ringing forever.

Hi,

not sure why the low rating. The two questions I asked above are the first to answer to work on the problem, if you expected magic in resolving your problem, that doesn't work with routers sorry.

accidental rating, drop down box took the wrong rating - internet problems here....

IOS - 12.4(13r)T

i am currently using - Connection plar 3600

Ok, without disconnect supervision working you definitely need to configure OPX in as option in 'connection plar".

Not to insist on the rating issue, but the proper 'etiquette' would be to wait until issue is either solved or not before expressing a rating.

ok, i'll try and get back to you

Sure.

With connection plar OPX you are OK even with non-functional disconnect supervision, as long you are not using automated services (AA and the like) on the router. But for basic person-to-person calls it will be fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: