Exam "Previous" button grayed out

Unanswered Question

In prior CCNA exams the "Previous" button was available. Now it is greyed out and they put complex problem at the beginning. Therefore, one cannot get the low hanging fruits first and reserve time to do the complex ones. Also the interactive question in the simulated IOS is too abridged. In the real world you measure many times and cut once with IOS Halp. Please head the above concern. I will write one CCNA on November 6, 2007 and I hope it will be changed. At least activate the "Previous" Button.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jeff.hardee Thu, 11/01/2007 - 13:23

In all of the Cisco exams I've taken (easily over a dozen), there has never been the option to go to the previous question. You may be confusing a practice exam with the certifying exam.

Not having the ability to go to a previous question raises the bar on cert exams, I agree. But this is one of the reasons why Cisco certification is highly sought after, because they are more difficult than some other vendor's exams.

My suggestion to you is to use your study material under testing conditions. Disable the function to go back a question so you don't become reliant on it. In order to pass a Cisco exam, you should know the material well enough that you only need a little over a minute to answer most of the questions. If you consistently score 95% or higher on your practice exams this way, then you'll have enough time left over on the certifying exam to handle the more complex questions and the simulations.

Good luck!

--Jeff

Actions

This Discussion