urgent issue pls give guide line

Unanswered Question
Nov 5th, 2007

Hi

i am worried about of my issue.i am attention cisco concern person about this.

I have passed 642-532 specialized certification 27th oct 2007 but yet update my cisco profile but it is update my VUE profile.

when I create VUE profile I give differnet address for this reason I get a mail from cisco certification team that my CSCO ID change. then i do similar address in VUE and Cisco. now I my mail adress give me two CSCO ID. so where is 642-532 is update ?.

I opened a case in online support yet they not give me answer. otherwise I heard its stop of operation.

So which of the valid mail address where I can inform to cisco about my certification problem.

thanks

Biplob

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Kevin Dorrell Mon, 11/05/2007 - 05:33

This happens all too often, and it is confusing. You should contact "Certifications Online Support" (on the right of this page) to ask about it.

I have never understood how this works in practice, but I have two CSCO numbers. Somehow, they seem to be linked in the Cisco system. My CCNP is registered on CSCO1092****, but my CCIE written is on CSCO1004****. However, when I passed the CCIE written, my CCNP still got renewed, even if it was on a different number.

Keep trying the Certifications Online Support site. Also, try the "Certification Tracking System tool" (also on the right of this page) with each of you numbers.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

iqbalkhan Tue, 11/06/2007 - 03:55

Hi

I open a case in online support 60 hours ago and call a pone to online support but i am not replay my case. already two bussiness day gone. it is suppot of cisco !!!!!.

Thanks

Biplob

Actions

This Discussion