ASA5520 licensing for failover

Unanswered Question
Nov 5th, 2007
User Badges:

Is there a separate license purchased for doing ASA5520 in failover?

I understand UR license is required for my primary 5520 but if i add another for failover do i need to purchase UR license again or is there a Restricted license which can be purchased?

Is there a part #? I can't find it

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)


This Discussion