cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS 4.2 with WiSM 4.2 MIB problem

etienne.simard
Level 1
Level 1

I am running a 2 WiSM and WCS on 4.2 and I am getting an error meesage when trying to issue a "Save Config to Flash" command from WCS to all 4 controllers. The message I am getting is "MIB access failed" and I am not able to save the ocnfigs. I also tried with only one controller and I am still getting the same error message.

I have tried stopping and restarting WCS, rebooting all controllers without any luck.

The only thing I could see was that I changed some config at the controller level without using WCS and then saved the configs at the controller level. Could this be the problem?? If yes, what is the way out of it??

Any help would be appreciated

2 Replies 2

MIB issues are almost always a bug in the code. You are not in possession of or have a corrupted MIB for a supported AP or Controller. This is usually related to the visual art provided in the GUIs for things such as controllers or APs. Call TAC and report as Eric stated, there are a lot of caveats right now with the WISM and 4.2

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card