i'm new in configuring waas devices. and i have many questions.
basically our network is 6513 connected to 6509 via a multilink 4xE1(see attached). with multiple VLANs. we used 612 for core and edge, and 512 for cm.
i have configured the core, edge and cm.
my 1st question is:
1. is it correct that i connected the core_wae to VLAN 144 port then connected the waas_cm to VLAN 136 port?
2. in configuring wccp on the core_router, what will be the interface where traffic will be intercepted from when leaving the data center network toward the WAN? will it be int VLAN 136? because our waas_cm is connected to VLAN 136.
3. and the interface where traffic will be intercepted from when entering the data center network from the WAN, will be our multilink 4xE1?
4. and the have created a VLAN for redirection of core_wae VLAN 144. is this correct?
5. in cofiguring wccp on the core_wae router-list. i input the ip add of VLAN 144 in the 6509. is this correct?
because the first time i run the waas devices(after configuring the WCCP) it resulted to high cpu utilization of the core_router. from what i remembered it was "input packets" that has high utilization.