CCIE Responce Requested

Unanswered Question
Nov 6th, 2007

I have a very serious question about Cisco and the value of my certification (CCNA)

Would you please contact me at

[email protected]

I have written a very long post about a very troubling discovery and would appreciate an opinion of someone who has been around awhile before I post - possibly there is a better place to post it or someone who could explain to me why this is going on.

Would you also supply at least one link to a post on this forum to verify your identity. I would also prefer a business email to respond to rather than a personal one (I really want to know I am talking to the real deal not an impostor) - I will only use you email for the purpose of this conversation. I am CSCO11277019. I may be upset over nothing or it could be something Cisco is unaware of at this time (it doesn't look like it but I hope so)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1 (2 ratings)
ellis_b Tue, 11/06/2007 - 05:45

I tried answering your email that you sent me. Not sure I understood your question, but hopefully I answered it.

-brad

swmorris Sat, 11/10/2007 - 08:25

Are you going to share? Or just let everyone know that you posted an offline message? I'm proud of you, but still curious like others likely are. :)

Actions

This Discussion