Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.x

amansoi_5
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

I have a question that when Publisher goes down while using version CCM 5.x , I am unable to login into Subscriber even though, all IP phones are working fine with Subscriber.

Is this the normal behaviour in CCM 5.x or any problem persists?

regds,

aman

1 Reply 1

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Do you have Dir Sync as an activated service on the Publisher?

The following information is taken from the following link:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008037d512.html#wp1041130

Unlike Windows versions of Cisco CallManager, Cisco CallManager 5.0 does not contain an embedded directory. Because of this change, the Cisco CallManager database stores all user information. If you use an integrated corporate directory, for example, Microsoft Active Directory or Netscape/iPlanet Directory, with Cisco CallManager, the Cisco DirSync service migrates the user data to the Cisco CallManager database.

I would also verify the replication status of the database between the Pub and sub nodes from the CLI by running the following command:-

Utils dbreplication status, this may take several minutes, once completed note the filename and location of the log and then run 'file view activelog ' of to view the results.

Regards

Allan.

HTH.

Pls rate helpful posts.