Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.0: MLA Loggin

j-lehmann
Level 4
Level 4

Hello @ all,

What sort of accounting data are available for the commands/changes that are entered by the adminstrator users?

Can this be enabled and disable per Administrator? Where can I find the logs if there ane created?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joerg,

Sorry about that my friend :( I can't read sometimes. This CCM version does save this info as well in Access Logs. I am not running 6.x yet so I can't search these out for you.

Access Log

The log contains a file report of access/change attempts. That is, Cisco Unified CallManager Administration generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through Cisco Unified CallManager Administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, window from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806b0371.html#wp1025731

Hope this helps! Again, my apologies for not reading this post correctly in the first place.

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Joerg,

The MLA logs changes for all Admins. These files are not the most "user friendly" and are somewhat cryptic. They can be found @

Program Files|Cisco|Trace|MLA

I beleive Cisco Unified Operations Manager can be used to improve this reporting capability :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hello rob,

thx for answer but this is for the windows version. We use the Linux version.

Best regards Joerg

Hi Joerg,

Sorry about that my friend :( I can't read sometimes. This CCM version does save this info as well in Access Logs. I am not running 6.x yet so I can't search these out for you.

Access Log

The log contains a file report of access/change attempts. That is, Cisco Unified CallManager Administration generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through Cisco Unified CallManager Administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, window from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806b0371.html#wp1025731

Hope this helps! Again, my apologies for not reading this post correctly in the first place.

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: