cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ssl configuration on CSS11506

julxu
Level 1
Level 1

For purpose of fixing upload file from IE6, I have been asked do configure something similar as a test server did:

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown

Since, my SSL configuration is too critical to do just for the test, can I get advice if the following I do will service the purpose?

ssl-proxy-list

ssl-server 20 unclean-shutdown

service ssl-slot3

keepalive type none ( witch already existed)

please confirm?

And also, please advice, if I need the specify the condition: (User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" )? if so, how do I do it?

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the user-agent part is I believe just a filter so that you server only does the unclean shutdown for MSIE agent.

You can simply do the unclean shutdown for all agents, as only microsoft is a problem and the other ones do not care what you do.

Gilles.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the user-agent part is I believe just a filter so that you server only does the unclean shutdown for MSIE agent.

You can simply do the unclean shutdown for all agents, as only microsoft is a problem and the other ones do not care what you do.

Gilles.

Hi, Gilles

Thousands thanks for the confirmation. I will implement now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: