cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upcctest - has anyone had it working?

badjelly
Level 1
Level 1

There's a file called upcctest.exe in \icm\bin directory. It mimics the updateaw process from the command line.

I've successfully used it to update things in bulk by reading in a file(calltype mappings etc.) but it's slow as it's executing one transaction at a time.

Has anyone been able to get it to work using the /multistart feature so it will do changes in batches?

Thanks,

Lisa.

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Lisa,

please try avoid using the tool and use Bulk Editor instead. You might run into change timestamp issues. The tool it is not supported anymore for config changes, it is there for storical reasons and for some very specific scenarios.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo,

It's too useful not to use! I realise it's not supported, but it seems to be very strict on the syntax and you have to get the change stamp exactly right or it won't work. I've used it heaps and it seems to be as reliable as bulkloadconfig.

Cheers,

Lisa.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: