cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD - Chat Monitoring

Joe Bush
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to monitor an agent's "chat" function within the Cisco Agent Desktop software? We want to make sure that "chat" is being used as a business tool and nothing else. Any feedback appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Logs are kept on the agent PCs in: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\log\transcripts

Hope this helps,

Steve

Last I checked these logs are only kept for the duration of the chat.  Althougth, I might be confusing CAD with CTIOS.  If that's the case disregard.

david

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joe,

I tested the chat function from an agent to the supervisor. The logs are located on the PC C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\log\transcripts. After I closed the agent and supervisor applications the transcript is still on the PC.

2011-01-29 07:11:39.000:From: 2104 (Agent)  To: super  Priority:   Type: Chat-Supervisor  Message: Good Morning
2011-01-29 07:12:23.859:From: super (Supervisor)  To: 2104  Priority:   Type: Chat-User  Message: Good day

Regards,

Joe

Hi

That's great that they are on the agents PC but is there a way of getting these logs to the supervisor or manager?

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: