cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7960 w/7914 has Incoming call problem

tfacer
Level 1
Level 1

With a call comes through in the Hunt Group, the call is broadcast to all the 7960's w/7914s. The first line shows busy on all 7914s. When a second call comes in, the first line of the 7914 rings at one station only, as if the line were idle. If a third call comes it, there is no visual dispaly anywhere, the claaing party hears ring back tone, and the call transfers to voice mail in the system default time, rather than the hunt group time, which is twice as long.

On a telephone reset, I get the following error messages in the IP address Debug Display:

File Not Found: iso-8859-1

Code:8108, P:0, S:12300900

I have researched this error, and no help has been found. I have changed the station number, I have removed the second line appearance, and still no resolution.

1 Reply 1

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

In order to handle overflow conditions, choose a voice-messaging or auto-attendant number as the final member of the last linked hunt group in the chain. Check the Always Route Member check box to ensure that the voice messaging system can handle multiple, simultaneous calls. In a broadcast hunt group, a call is routed to Always Route Member when the queue is full or if the queue hold time is exceeded. This can be used to avoid calls getting stuck in the queue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_tech_note09186a00800941bd.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: