cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What would not allow me to hit an Internet website connect VPN?

stpgov21490
Level 1
Level 1

What would prevent me from connecting to an Internet website while connected through VPN to my network?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Based on the screen shot, split tunnel is enabled for the group but not getting applied. Since the "Inherit" box next to the split tunnel policy is checked, the group inherits the policies from the Base Group. Uncheck the box under inherit and check the the VPN Client connection for split tunneling policy getting applied and users able to browse the internet when VPNed.

Regards,

Arul

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

acomiskey
Level 10
Level 10

Split tunneling is disabled perhaps?

No the split tunneling is enabled. The only difference is the specific IP's allow to them to access on the network.

Based on the screen shot, split tunnel is enabled for the group but not getting applied. Since the "Inherit" box next to the split tunnel policy is checked, the group inherits the policies from the Base Group. Uncheck the box under inherit and check the the VPN Client connection for split tunneling policy getting applied and users able to browse the internet when VPNed.

Regards,

Arul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: