Failed ICND by 12 points got 837 need 849

Unanswered Question
Nov 8th, 2007

Is their anything that I could do to have my test reviewed? I think if I have more time I could have passed.

Thanks for your help.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
erikjustinlee Thu, 11/08/2007 - 10:37

Nothing that I know of. I even had a test malfuction on the lab and hang the computer I was on and still had to retake it.

junshah22 Tue, 11/13/2007 - 21:27

Dear, I also failed in CCNA three times..

last time I scored 821.

As you know, CCNA is updated so trying again to prepare for it

I am sure you missed simulation question or did that wrong.

pipemajor Wed, 11/14/2007 - 06:15

I've failed ICND twice now and not particularly coming close.

First time I simply ran out of time with 12 questions remaining. That was 12 months ago. I tried again last week after going through Wendell Odom's 640-811 Exam Certification Guide in it's entirety, answering the chapter questions and going through the practice exams as well as practicing configs on my home lab. I completed the exam this time and felt confident when I hit the button to end the exam. I still failed by more than 100 points.

I'm perplexed and demoralized for sure but have ordered the new CP books and will try again. I've even upgraded my home lab to include a 2950 switch and 2620XL router to go along with my 3x2501s.

Cisco says I can simply take the ICND2 exam to get my CCNA. I asked if I could take ICND1 even though I passed the old INTRO exam. I feel I need to pick up the new material in that exam before going on to the INCD2. They said, yes so I start from ground up.

At least now I have some exam experience going for me. And I'm not exactly a newbee to networking - just not a lot of experience with Cisco.

Actions

This Discussion