cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

changing phone time

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi all, can anyone tell me how we change over the time for all phones on my lan, we have call manager express and cisco 7912 phones, do we need to change something on the phone end, or is it the call manager end ?

5 Replies 5

mparekh
Level 3
Level 3

IP Phones connected to the CCME system get their time based on the time setting in IOS on the CCME Router. Set the correct time on the router which contains the CME and you should be set.

Also note that after changing the timezone value under telephony-service you may need to reset to see the value actually chnage on the phone.

erikjustinlee
Level 1
Level 1

Go to the router that runs the CME and type date and then you will have to reset the phones for it to take effect.

even i face the same problem.

We have set up the time in the CCME but phones show exactly 4 hours back.

Tried resetting the phone, but same status.

Please advice..

vortiz_mnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, we also have Callmanger Exp ... if you configure correctly ntp server on Cisco Router some phones like 7911 or IpComm dosen't take the correctly time zone. We probed with differents firmwares & IOS Versions. anybody can help us? BR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: