cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Resouces IPCC Express

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

When I login in to CRA administrator and go to Subsystem / ICD / Resources I see some resouce names that are no longer needed. I cant figure out how to remove them.

They are not in any assigned skills. I have tried disabliing them then going to Inactive agents to remove them but they do not appear in there.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of them?

5 Replies 5

joergwesely
Level 1
Level 1

They should appear as inactive agents as soon as you remove their ICD/IPCC extension in the Callmanager user configuration (set on "no icd extension" in the device association page).

Yea thats what i thought as well. Unfortunatlty they do not appear as being controlled by RMCuser in CallManager. The only way I can find the extensions in question (10240, 10241, 10243, 10244) is if I do a search under Route Plane report. Only then does it show up in CCM but it shows up as a line that is NOT on a device or part of a device profile. Its almost like its a phantom line.

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

You have to remove thier agent ID from Call Manager first then repeat the steps above.

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

Well I actually ended up opening a TAC case. What TAC had me do was go in to DC directory then to CCN Apps. There was a listing there for the ipcc express server. Under the server was agents. He had me remove the agents in there. Once I did this then they appeared in IPCC express under disabled resources and I was able to delete them.

That's crazy, I would explore that again with TAC. You should not have to go around it that way.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: