cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cue 3.1 accessing vm externally

whanson
Level 2
Level 2

running cue 3.1. integration with CM. Attempting to figure out how to access vm externally. I set up a cti route point forward all to vm and I get a message saying that number does not match any mailbox goodbye. Can't hit # or anything.

4 Replies 4

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't want to set up a number to forward all. If a call is presented to CUE with forwarding information, it assumes that it's supposed to route the call to a mailbox. If the pilot number is not a DID number, then you need to set up a translation pattern that translates the DID number you want to use to the CUE voicemail pilot number.

Hi.

I have the same question/problem.

I have CCM with CUE. I've created a DN in CCM that forwards all calls to the voicemail pilot.

I have an AA in CUE at wich I have a script that I can enter the DN which is forwarding the call to the voicemail pilot.

When I go through this, I receive a message "a number does not match any mailbox, goodbye"

What should I do to fix it.

Thanks,

Alex

If this is a custom AA script, then you could use the Call Subflow (voicebrowser.aef) step instead of a Call Redirect step (pointing to the voicemail pilot number). The only problem is that if you have a call that is forwarded to the AA. You still should use a translation pattern to get to the AA pilot number, not a RP with call forward all.

Thanks,

It worked like magic.