cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Launch external application at CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop

marahman78
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any possibility of workflow in IPCC Enterprise Edition. Actually i want to Launch external application at CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop. Any feedback appreciated?

5 Replies 5

Yes, you can set up workflows if you're using CAD with UCCE. Just open up the CAD Admin or install it from you PGs http://pgaddress:8088/TUP/CAD/Admin.htm

david

Thanks David. I couldn't find the CAD Admin utility. Actually my web server is not running on PG's. Could you please tell me the path so I can find the utility? I am using IPCC Enterprise version 7.0(0) _SR4.

Regards,

Mohammad Abdul Rahman

Sorry, my reply doesn't help, I missed the part where you said Toolkit, which means you're not running CAD. Which means you will have to custom code any actions you want your desktop to take.

good luck,

david

Thanks again david for you quick response. Do you have a custom code for launching external application action with CTI Toolkit Desktop? I'll appreciate if you help me in this or is there any option using CAD without license in lab environment.

With the CTIOS Toolkit, choose your favourite programming environment (.NET, Java, Win32) and start with the supplied sample Soft Phone. Include a handler for the established event and write your code to launch the application.

In VB.NET ....

Private Sub m_Session_OnCallEstablished(ByVal pIArguments As Cisco.CTIOSCLIENTLib.Arguments) _

Handles m_Session.OnCallEstablished

* Ask the CISCO args for the UID then construct the query string

* and get a call pointer from the session and store it

* Make sure it's real

* Get a context pointer for args etc

* Probably dig out some call variable data

* Use standard VB commands to launch your application passing some data as command-line args

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: