How do I proceed for CCNP studies in sweden?

Unanswered Question
Nov 9th, 2007

Hello,I just obtained my CCNA certification and have been going through tough times trying to seek for admission in South Africa and Sweden,regarding the CCNP program.I beleive I donot have the appropriate sites and probably inadequate information for my search.Please I need help.I intend to start studies as soon as possible,in any of the above mentioned countries.Glad to hear from you.

U.Mondeson

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ellis_b Mon, 11/19/2007 - 11:23

if you want to attend a CCNP class remotely, we can probably help you out with that. feel free and email me. (brad at ccbootcamp.com)

thanks

brad

ubmarison Tue, 11/20/2007 - 10:19

Hello Brad, thanks for your reply.I must admit that the only one problem I have with remote studies is inaccesibility to the Internet.Thats going to be my major threat.Any other solution will be highly welcomed

thankx Ubmarison

ellis_b Tue, 11/20/2007 - 10:27

If you dont have access to the internet, then it's going to be difficult to sit in a remote class...although you are accessing Cisco's netpro website pretty well. :)

For our remote classes, all you need is a 28.8k dialup modem connection to the internet. But if it has a hard time staying connected, then you are going to have issues.

We are working on some self-study material and a class on demand which should be available shortly. I'll reply to your post when it's available.

ttyl

Brad

ubmarison Tue, 11/20/2007 - 10:37

Brad, what do I owe you for this remote session?

like I said, I only have access to the net once or twice in a week.

I did not quite get your email addr

Actions

This Discussion