cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt pilot to unity subscriber

eduestme2
Level 1
Level 1

I need configure hunt pilot to after rotate all and anybody it attend, transfer to voicemail of the called subscriber. It's possible? My version is callmanager 4.2.3(sr2b). Ex: I call to 6000, but the phone is not registered and your configuration is "Forward Unregistered Internal": 7000 (hunt pilot number). After hunt pilot rotate all phones on line group, the voicemail greeting to extension 6000. It's possible?

3 Replies 3

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Yes. You can try this way: last position in hunt group can be CTI Port with one extension associated to your VM subscriber and setting Forward All to VoiceMail.

--

regards,

pk

Another alternative is to add your VM Line-group to your existing huntlist for the pilot 7000.

Configure the Line-group settings to Try next member, then, try next member in HuntList for Callforward Busy, No Answer and unavailable.

This will drop the call into Unity, then it is simply a cause of creating a Direct Call routing entry within Call Routing. Configure the rule to route the dialed number 6000, and set the send to greeting for the appropriate subscriber.

Regards

Allan.

Pls rate this post if you find it helpful.

Thanks guys!! I reach the result!

On Hunt Pilot configuration, "Hunt Forward Settings" section, "Forward Hunt No Answer" and "Forward Hunt Busy" fields, I put the number of the unity. And so, when the hunt pilot rotate all, will direct to unity and the unity route to voice mail from subscriber.

Very thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: