cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 3.0 redirect from AA to VM

pvarenholt
Level 5
Level 5

Trying to enable remote access to voicemail via the AA (sample provided by Cisco).

Have setup new menu item to enable callers to check voiemail remotely via the AA.

When the redirect step hits voicemail pilot the vm picks up and says that athere is no mailbox associated with this extension.

I want it to say please enter your ID.

Is this not possible.

Seems pretty straight fwd.

Thanks,

Paul.

5 Replies 5

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The call must be coming in as a forwarded call already, not a direct call. Any time a call arrives with forwarding information, then it's going to try to route the call to a mailbox. The call to the AA is probably is most likely a forwarded call.

understand.

Have a translation with a test DID going to the AA.

2174 --> 1000

Would this cause it?

If i put the CTI RP as 2174 would this resolve the problem?

A translation pattern itself won't cause it, but, for example, having a CTI RP with call-forward all to voicemail would.

actually TAC recommended that. They said create a number that just cfwd all to 1001 then have aa hit that number that cfwd all to 1001 - no go.

what i'm doing now is having 2174 be the aa DID and have option 6 go to vm pilot 1001.

Still get there is no vm box associated with this extn.

Just wantto have one number to call to access AA and have an option to redirect to vm and be presented with "enter your ID".

Is this not possible?

Fixed it.

Instead of call redirect to vm pilot i just did a call subflow to voicebrowser.aef and that fixed it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: