Anyone taken the 640-816 ICND2 yet?

Unanswered Question
Nov 12th, 2007
User Badges:

Hi all,

I'm taking the 640-816 exam on Friday and was wondering whether anyone had taken it yet? People have mentioned to me to really know your dynamic routing and frame relay on the old icnd exam but i'm not too sure what to expect on the new one.

Any ideas or tips before Friday would be helpful.

Thanks

Marc.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
GoBucks82 Tue, 11/13/2007 - 13:05
User Badges:

I haven't taken it yet, still studying. Let me know how it is.

GoBucks82 Thu, 11/15/2007 - 15:45
User Badges:

I'm curious to know if there are a lot of IPv6 and wireless questions.

marceyres Mon, 11/19/2007 - 01:28
User Badges:

Well unfortunatly I failed, got just under 600 but I ran out of time and still had 10 questions still to do. Also the lab I had to do was to setup dynamic nat using a pool of addresses which it the time my mind went blank which annoyed me.

Apart from that there were plenty of ospf and eigrp questions, vlan and stp also. Not alot of frame relay which is good. Oh a good few vlsm and route summarisation questions which I didn't have any problems with.

I plan to take it again within a few weeks time, now that I know what I need to concentrate on.

Marc.

marceyres Mon, 11/19/2007 - 07:43
User Badges:

Had one IPv6 question but didn't get any wireless questions nor does the icnd 2 book contain anything to do with wireless.

Marc.

GoBucks82 Mon, 11/19/2007 - 07:47
User Badges:

That's why I was curious to know whether or not they were going to throw any wireless questions into the test.

Actions

This Discussion