lambourneb Tue, 11/13/2007 - 13:28

HI,

I passed mine on 25th Oct and system is not updated. I rang Cisco and they said there has been a problem with uploading exams that where taken beteeen 24th and 28th october. THey are working on the issue and should have it resolved in 48 hours.

miller811 Tue, 11/13/2007 - 14:14

I took the exam on the 29th and when my info was not on the site, I had Cisco open a ticket. On Saturday 11/10 I received an e-mail message that it was now updated, and when I checked the site it was there.

Make the call.

FIRASOZZZ Wed, 11/14/2007 - 04:43

I passed on Oct 24 also and it took more than 13 days to receive change password email from cisco but my account doesn't show any programs or certifications done so i cannot publish any credentials cuz it says no programs to publish.

is it normal? should i wait ? or shot them an email???

bsamontanes Wed, 11/14/2007 - 07:56

I passed on Oct 25th also, I already emailed Pearson VUE APAC Services in which they replied. However till now I cannot be able to publish my CCNA certification.

How can i post a new ticket for their support personnel to fix my problem?

Sachin.bhamra Thu, 11/15/2007 - 03:04

I too passed the CCNA on the 25th October, it takes about 10 days before Cisco receive your test report from the test centre. On my 11th day of waiting no report had been received so I scanned and sent my score report to Cisco after raising a ticket and the next morning my credentials were published.

If you dont mind me asking, what are your next career paths or qualifications to study for?

Im looking for a career into IT now and planning on purchasing the Cisco Press books for the CCNP.

Actions

This Discussion