cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Audio with UC Connection

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

We've setup UCM 6.0 and UC Connection 2.0 in our lab. Everything is working except we hear no sound when we attempt to loginto voice mail. I believe everything is setup correct on UCM and UC. During testing, we can call an extension, see that call goes to voice mail. We hear no greeting message, just dead air. We talk for 30 seconds or so (intending to leave voice mail). Shortly after MWI lights up on destination phone and see vm waiting icon on line. Any ideas why no sound is present?

4 Replies 4

mohammednw
Level 1
Level 1

how abt the codecs use???? any transcoding enabled?? if yes how abt the resources for it?

No transcoding in the picture. All phones/voicemail are in same region using G711.

Any firewall?

had an issue like this already but the issue was routing, more specifically, the gateway on my VM was not set. Lights would come up when i dial the VM Pilot it would hit the VM but no Attendant would kick in.

Check back the routing, its probably a long shot to say the least but it shouldnt hurt to verify.

Apprecaite the suggestion, but not routing in my case. This is for a lab, all phones/CCM on same LAN

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: