cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generlized Issues related to Cisco IP Telephony.

khaldoon
Level 1
Level 1

(i) I have 2 x BRI ( 4 lines) terminated on Switch. My operator console is able to handle all 4 incoming calls and if one call is active other 3 calls will remain on hold queue.(with the autoattended tape). which is normal.

But if due to some reason our operator transfer his operator console extension to other extension,then that extension handle only one call. and if user of that extension tries to pick up the holded/queued call, it simply hear engage tone. (Which means that not all four BRI channels are forwarding towards the forwaded extension.

Please let me know the cause of issue and how i can fix it.

(ii) Is this possible to assigin 1 x BRI Channel to some specific person's extension dedicatly. if yes, how..?

(iii)Is there any option in Cisco's IP Telephony system to configure "Public Addressing system". So that any user using his extension can address other users or make any emergency announcement

(iv) I want to change my auto attended voice. I want to re-record it. Is this possible to do that via console. ? Please write procedure.

I am sorry that i am asking you so basic questions.the reason is that i am not awarre of the Cisco's IP Telephony technology. but your help will really beneficial for me. Please spare some time to answer my queries.

regards,

Khaldoon.

(iii)

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which cisco product(s) do you currently currently have ?