cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Partition problems

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When I change a user profile from one partition to another, Callmanager still forward calls to the old partition the phone was in hence the call fails since the phone is no longer in that partition.

I used the route plan report to delete the old partition, however calls still are forwarded to the old partition. I see this in the callmanager trace.

what can i do?

Please rate all useful posts
5 Replies 5

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Go to the new Partition, click on Dependency Record and see if the DN of your Profile is contained in this Partition.

If you are sure the CCM traces shows the Old Partition, the only way i can thik of is restarting your Callmanager service.

I have looked at the dependency record and the DN of the profile is there.

When I use a DNA it shows that it will be routed to the new partition, however Callmanager still routes it to the old partition.

Hello,

Have you reset all profiles and devices associated?

Have you included the new partition in the Calling search space?

I have done a reset on the profile and the device. The new partition is in the CSS

is this CCM 5.X version?

had an issue when i changed my DN from one partition to another. it still sent the call to the old one and the call (in my case) was sent to the user hunt groups.

had cisco take a look at it but in the end i had to "Simplify" my partitions. there were a lot of unused partitions and when those were removed everything worked. Now that is not a solution cause i dont think it should have worked this way but, it fixed the customer issue for now.

im still monitoring the forums hoping someone had a similar issue with a better resolution