Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager Billing

Does Callmanager provide billing on it's basic features without the integration of a third party application

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Seifeddine,

The only Billing style reporting that is built-in is CDR/CAR. Have a look;

Cisco Unified CallManager Serviceability Administration Guide, Release 4.0(1)

CDR Analysis and Reporting

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ed125.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Unless you have SQL programmers on staff. Then you can create any report you want.

Had a customer do that because the third party software they bought at the time just did too much. They wanted 1-2 simple reports. Now they are looking for a third party software because other departments need something more complicated.

Weird, yes.

I have a customer wanted detailed reports for outbound calls. They'd like to get call summaries grouped by department (Sales, Customer Care, TAC) etc and are especially interested in average talk time.

I know this is beyond the capabilities of CAR. Are there any third party vendors that have a product that will do this?

Sure. Plenty.

So I don't endorse any one vendor, do an Internet search for "Cisco Call Accounting".

With the CallManager it's possible to have the call details related to gatways, to users or to a group of users this one is called CDR (Call Detail REcords) but billing wich concern money is not part of the CCM try the Stone Voice it is a cisco developper partner they provide a billing a slolution Kindly

Hello,

Anyone knows what field in the CDR is concerned with the outgoing gateway. I wish to identify calls according to the trunk they used!!

thanks