most recommeneded bcmsn 642-812 material

Unanswered Question
Nov 13th, 2007

browsing through the web i get mixed feelings about david hucaby's ccnp official exam certification guide 4th edition? i am looking for the most comprehensive book for this exam with minimal external references.. similar to my first ccna experience with todd lammle..

please advise

thanks!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
colleen-smith Thu, 11/15/2007 - 16:05

See my response to question that is just two above yours. "Wireless on BCMSN"

foaadnami Thu, 11/15/2007 - 22:16

your saying the book is pretty much complete but need to address weaknesses in the wireless section through another source? what is this other book you recommended for wireless ?

thanks

ed.maddie Tue, 11/20/2007 - 21:16

I just scored an 879, 804 was needed. I also read many bad reviews of the literature available for this test. I decided to go a different route. I only used Chris Bryant's trainsignal videos to learn the material, and testking Q&As for practice. I can't recommend these two training resources enough. I spent 3 months of about 6-10 hours a week studying. My weakest areas on the exam were VOIP and Wireless. The Prep center has some wireless videos which I think you should know inside out, there were some screwy questions on the exam.

foaadnami Wed, 11/21/2007 - 01:10

hmm learning material from just video? i never took that route.. will give it a shot

many thanks ed

foaadnami Wed, 11/21/2007 - 01:12

by the way, how do you practice simulation? i have no access to real cisco equipment, big deal?

Actions

This Discussion