Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report

Unanswered Question
Nov 13th, 2007

We've found that the abandoned call rate is very high since using IPCCX. When I run the abandoned call detail activity report, I find under several situation, the call still defined as abandoned call. The call flow is if all agents are busy or not ready (DelayWhileQueued=0), then call will divert to an extension that always call forward to Unity for leaving message. The call counts as abandoned call if

1) caller hang-up if call present to avaliable agent within the time < CFW No Answer Timer.

2) caller leave voice message and then hang-up if no avaliable agent.

For item 2, it is not reasonable. Is my script get something wrong?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lpezj Tue, 11/20/2007 - 07:09

In IPCC Express, every call that is not handle by an agent is marked as an abandoned call. If you would like that a call was not marked as 'Abandoned', for example in a self-service IVR application or when you transfer the call to Unity or an extension, you have to mark that call as 'Handle'.

You have to use the 'SetContactInfo' node on the 'Contact' group in CRS script Editor. Select the 'Handled' attribute and assign it the 'true' value. In this way the contact will not marked as abandoned.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

wasiimcisco Fri, 03/21/2008 - 18:01

I have a requirememnt that if a call in queue is dropped in any case the call should be consider as an abandoned other than

that if the call is dropped before the queue it should not be counted as an a bandoned call plz tell me if its possible and how

This Discussion