cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to show FXO port on 7914 buttons

aazmi
Level 1
Level 1

i it possible to shoe FXO PSTN line on 7914 button for the monitoring & port status

13 Replies 13

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have CM or CME, and which version ?

i have a CME 12.4.17t Ios on 2821 router with 3 4 port fxo card

Hi,

if you can upgrade to 12.4(11)XJ4, you should be able to use the "FXO trunk and monitor" feature.

Configure as many ephone-dn (single-line is OK) for as many lines you have. These will be needed only for the purpose. Under each ephone-dn configure "trunk X monitor Z/Y"where X is the digit used for external call, Z/Y is the port to monitor.

Then configure buttons on the 7914 for silent ring tied to the above mentioned DNs.

As an appreciation to those providing answers, please rate post using the scrollbox below!

sorry to hijack but what if the scenario was Call Manager instead of CCME ?

i think there is a bug in the your mentioned ios because as soon as i upgraded my BACD which was working fine start misbehaving & all the call for operator is stuck in queues.

Which IOS have you upgraded to?

I have 12.4(11)XJ4 in various sites with B-ACD/AA and is working fine.

yes, the same which you have mentioned. as soon as i revert it to 12.4.17 the problem of queueing of calls to operator start working fine, but monitor command is not supported in this version. now i am really confused & my customer is bit angry. please suggest me the solution.

Hi, as I said I was surprised to know that you problems with 12.4(11)XJ4, I have that in production at multiple sites that have much more than one operator / queue with no problems reported, perhaps you want to post your configuration here.

Ok, i will email trhe configuration. let me clear myself one more time. i am using CME on 2821 & 2811 without Unity Express. i am successfully running BACD with 3 queues & one for operator. every thing is working fine. the IOS is 12.4.17. but when i upgraded it to XJ4 the trunk monitor commad works fine but all the call routed to operator by pressing 0 goes to queues. operator phnoe doesnot ring but show call as a queue. other 3 option were working fine i.e. 1 for dail-by-extension, 2 for sales & 3 for marketing but when 0 is press to access the operator only one call in queue is displayed on phnoe but neither youcan pick the call nor thr ball rings.

regards

Azfar Aazmi

Ok, please send telephony configuration.

here is the config

Hi,

you AA config is a bit confused. Try cleaning it up a little:

application

service ivr

mp param queue-lenght 10

no param queue-manager-debugs 1

no param aa-hunt2 1111

no param aa-hunt3 2222

no service load ivr

!

no service queue\

You also have otjher unnecessary commands here and there in the config.

Also, you can try 12.4(11)XW5 that has been now released.

tried 12.4(11)xw5 but the problem remain the same. i.e. all hunt group stop working. any suggestions

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: