Ready for CCNA?

Unanswered Question
Nov 14th, 2007

Hi,

Im feeling fairly confident in the routing&switching topics. But all those corny stuff(from one of the quizes) like: what does destroying data on a hard drive, correspond to

1. Data loss

2. Identity theft

3. information theft

4. data manipulation

5. disruption of service

Are those kinds of question used in the acctual exam?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
opteronguy Wed, 11/14/2007 - 20:02

I recently passed my ICND and Intro exams. Neither of them have any questions like this on them. Also in all of the practice quizzes that I took I never came across any questions like this one.

cirrusstratus Thu, 11/15/2007 - 09:19

For the 640-801 CCNA exam, I did have one of those corny questions.

You have a switch with no green or orange link lights. What are the best methods of troubleshooting? Pick three choices.

The answer choices were:

1.Reseat the cables.

2.Make sure the switch is powered on.

3.Check for loose cables.

4.Make sure the cable are the correct type.

5.One or two more options, but I forget what they are.

This was NOT discussed in the the Cisco book, but I did eventually find the answer buried in the Cisco website. So I would definitely advise anyone taking the CCNA to scour the Cisco site, especially the support links, for any articles, white papers, etc. related to any topic covered by the CCNA.

shoaib.khan3k Thu, 11/15/2007 - 10:30

you are right brother, I have taken two time CCNA exam and both time faced this question. here is right question and answer.

A- Ensure that the ethernet encapsulations match on the interconnected router and switch ports.

B- Ensure that the cables are straight through cables.

C- Ensure that cable is plugged into trunk port.

D- Ensure that the switch has power.

E- Reboot all of the devices.

F- Reseat all cables.

Answer:

B- Ensure that the cables are straight

D- Ensure that the switch has power.

F- Reseat all cables.

LordFlasheart Sun, 11/18/2007 - 10:35

Sean,

Teaching a few guys at work ICND1 and there isn't any access-list topics covered until ICND2.

HTH,

Chris

dilek.horasan Sun, 11/25/2007 - 13:10

ı am reading for ccna exams an d ı am very excited.I will exam in next week.ıs there any advice for me

thanks

Actions

This Discussion