Helpful
Replies

Displaying CTI RP Name (IPCCX Queue) on Agent phone

abcronin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

!Moved to correct forum section

I have seen similar questions before but haven't found a fix yet...

I have a scenario where there are IP Phone agents only that take calls from different queues.

I want to be able to display the CTI RP name and number when the phone is ringing however all I get is the CTI Port number. I have enabled the service parameter to allow this but still no go, I am sure this worked in previous versions of CCM and IPCCX.

I am running the latest CCM 6.0 and UCCX 5.0.

Any suggestions appreciated..will log a tac case in a few days once I have tried everything i can.

Cheers

Andy

4 Replies 4

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Andy,

see the discussion under this thread:

"Transfer from script using call consult transfer not showing Caller ID"

Regards,

Riccardo

Thanks for the reply Riccardo

Unfortunately I am using the IPPA so cannot set any enterprise data to be sent to the IP Phone (that I am aware of), this can be done on CAD thou.

I have done some testing and the only way I can display a queue name on the IP Phone is to label the CTI Port used for that trigger (call control group), only issue with this is you have to have a different group of CTI ports per queue (jtapi trigger).

If you have a large pool of cti ports (Telephony call control group) that is shared for all queues and are labeled with alerting names then all agents will get the same display.

Andy

hi andy,

if you are using IP Phone Agent, you are right, you can display Enterprise Data on the ringing event.

I don't know if it's still the same with uccx 5.0, but maybe you have to create a user(application user, I suppose) called telecaster.

Look at the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5368/c1097/ccmigration_09186a008018df71.pdf

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Stephane

Hi there,

When after you create the telecaster user (as an application user) with a password of telecaster you have to associate all of the agents phone with it.

PS: You also have to add the "Standard CTI enabled" to the user so that it can automatically push the pages.

What nice about it is that it pushes it before answering the call and it also "keeps" it on the screen after picking up!!!

HTH

Nick Mansour

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: