Views
Helpful
Replies

Customers not hear each other Customers not hear each other Customers not

tareqrebhi
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

1. I have a Problem in ring back tone when our customers make a call to my extensions.

2. I have a problem with some customers not all, that they cannot hear each other.

3. I have a problem that some IP phones (Linksys SPA921) can receive any call and originate calls between PBXs but cannot originate calls for mobile phones or international although at the same LAN network there is soft phone (X-lite) can originate and receive all type of calls.

I attached my ASA5510 configuration for more assistance.

thank for any helping.

3 Replies 3

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

This document describes how to allow the Voice over IP (VoIP) Protocols traffic on the outside interface and enable inspection for each protocol in the Cisco PIX/ASA Security Appliances.

Refer to the document for more information PIX/ASA 7.x: Enable VoIP (SIP, MGCP, H323, SCCP) Services Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008081042c.shtml

timkaye
Level 1
Level 1

Is this the full firewall configuration?

Have you any details about the address ranges for the customers?

ccbootcamp
Level 7
Level 7

Turn off inspection for the following:

inspect h323 h225

inspect h323 ras

inspect rtsp

There's a bug in the ASA code for RTSP that I know of. Not sure if the same thing applies for H323 as well. But you didn't say what protocols your app is using. Give it a whack, let me know what happens.

-brad

www.ccbootcamp.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: