Views
Helpful
Replies

isdn overlap receiving on MGCP gateway and CCM 4.1.3sr4d

cedricm73
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have issue to get isdn overlap receiving on a mgcp gateway cisco 3825 12.4(13r)T connected to a CCM 4.1.3sr4d

isdn overlap receiving is set on serial interface and Overlap Receiving Flag for PRI* is set to true on CCM. T302 time is currently set to 8000ms on CCM service parameters.

what happen is that we don't receice the missging digits and the operator claim that it is becuase the gateway close the call and send unallocated phone number. which seems to be true according to the q931 debug trace. the gateway does not send the Q931: TX -> SETUP_ACK but RELEASE_COMP and unallocated phone number.

if the number is send EN BLOCK then all working fine.

attache dthe config of the router and a debug

3 Replies 3

well i have tried, but as i receive sometime 5 sometime 6 or 7 Digits as a first block, i don't know really which destination pattern i should enter, exemple receiving 974722 or 974726 or 9784722. i have try different setting, without luck : 22T or 974722T as the destination-pattern

Does dial-peer are working for MGCP gateway ?

i had understand it is taken into consideration only if configure in H323 mode.

last point, i don't even send the TX -> SETUP_ACK after the first block, so i even don't receive extra digit from the operator, even if the first block does not match any existing pattern in the system.

last point to highlight. i am currently taken into consideration the last 5 digits comming from the operator, does this setting can explain why i don't receive extra digit or why i'm not sending the TX -> SETUP_ACK after the first block

i have solved my issue by removing the 5 digits strip on the gateway and accept all

then add a translation pattern on the callmanager to strip to 5 digits.

Extra digit have then magically appear.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: