UC520/CME Services URL problem

Unanswered Question
Nov 15th, 2007
User Badges:

I have the services URL set to VoiceView Express. However, when I press the Services button on an IP phone, I get taken to the "CME Service URLs" page with two options:

1. CME Service URL

2. Extension Mobility

When I choose option 1, it takes me to the URL I have configured. I do not use Extension Mobility, and I do not want this option to appear. I just want the user to be taken straight to the URL I have configured. The phones show the following Services URL:

http://10.1.1.1:80/CMEserverForPhone/serviceurl

This URL does not show up anywhere in my sh run, and I cannot figure out how to change it.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
idennis Mon, 01/07/2008 - 12:32
User Badges:

Did you find out how to remove the Extension Mobility URL?

paolo bevilacqua Mon, 01/07/2008 - 15:16
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

Are you guys running FW 8.3 and which exact IOS ? If you don't need ext. mobility 12.4(11)XJ4 would be the recommended.

tony.parker Thu, 10/23/2008 - 21:05
User Badges:

Hi Louis,

I have run into the same issue, and am speaking to the TAC about it.

If you configure it for VoiceView, mobility will work, except that the login/logout screens on the phone wont close properly.

You can close them manually by hitting Exit a number of times, or hitting the Services button once.

I will post the answer from TAC here when it is resolved.

Cheers

Tony Parker

r.stockton Tue, 06/09/2009 - 09:10
User Badges:

Any resolution? I have CME configured for VoiceView, however, I don't know what URL to place in the fallback url field in CUE to point to the Extension mobility authentication piece.

Actions

This Discussion