Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1.3 admin/serviecibility session timeout values

jjiles
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 5.1.3

Is there any way to change the session timeout values when accessing the CCM web pages?

I need to increase this value for our telecomm analysts accesing the administration or serviecibility web pages.

Thanks.

7 Replies 7

roboliveira
Level 1
Level 1

I am running into this same issue with 6.1. Did you ever find the answer?

~ Rob Oliveira ~

No, I never got an answer. Sorry!!!!

JJ

Ok thanks! Hopefully someone else has run into this and can give us an answer.

~ Rob Oliveira ~

I have a client who has asked for this very feature, but I can't seem to find any documentation on it.

Is this possible? Is it a setting we have to go via SSH to do?

There is already an enhancement for this, right now there is no way to change the 30 minute timeout in any CUCM version

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Is there any timeframe on the roadmap to deliver the enhancement or information about what versions it will apply to?

No, i'd recommend you to look regularly at the enhancement for news or do as instructed in the bug

CSCsj45520

configurable CCMAdmin timeout

Symptom:

Browser session to CCMAdmin times out after 30 minutes and user must re-authenticate.

Conditions:

Browser session to CCMAdmin idle for 30 minutes with CM6.x.

Workaround:

None. Reauthenticate after 30 minutes of inactivity.

Further Problem Description:

This is an enhancement request to allow configuration of web session timeout. Please contact Cisco account team or Cisco Product Manager for status, details, and updates about this enhancement request.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: