Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID on Phone when call is transfered to the agent

I have a little problem with UCCX5.0

My agents would like to see caller ID (Number) on their phones when they will get the call from the Contact Center. They are seeing the number of the CTI-Devices and not the number of the original caller until they are connected to the call. The ANI is displayed in the Agent Software.

Everytime a person is calling the Telephony Trigger Number I will see a number. Is there a possibility for this?

3 Replies 3

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Andreas,

this was already discussed several times. Look for "Displaying CTI RP Name (IPCCX Queue) on Agent phone" thread please.

Regards,

Riccardo

Maybe I did not use the rights words. What I meant was that the users in the contact center would not like to see the number of any CTI-Port/Device. They would like to see the number of the caller coming from the PSTN. I think this is not the same issue like I could find in the messages you mentioned in your replay. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi andreas,

it is the same case, I understood what you were meaning.

When a call is received and it rings at the agent phone it will display the CTI Port, this is a fixed behaviour, you are doing a supervised transfer hence you will see the caller info ONLY WHEN you accept the call.

That said there is the scripting workaround that the post is mentioning documented in the Admin Guide.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: