cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop Error Agent cannot go ready

anthoney_murphy
Level 1
Level 1

Agent can log onto CAD but cannot go ready. Getting error message "Resources device is off"

"The agents extension is out of service. Ready state change and call control operations cannot be performed"

6 Replies 6

check your settings in configuration manager if all is a OK. Try logging on the user on hard phone .

Did some things changed or the user never logged on?

Baseer.

I restarted the CTI manager and that fixed it.

Running into the same issue, did restarting the CTI Manager completely fix the issue or has it came back?

Thanks,

Dan

It should do.

Problem is usually tied up to the device registration with the CTI Manager component, you could try to reset the phone as well or unassociate and reassociate the extension from the JTAPIUser as well before going for the CTI reset.

Regards,

Riccardo

Yes that completely fixed the issue.

Yes, Restarting CTI manager fixed issue(temporary).

I'm running CUCM 8.6.2.10000-14 and i guess its some Bug with CTI behaviour, because it is not only CTI problem.

Im going to microUpgrade to last stable 8.6 version in next couple days. Hope this will help to completely fix issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: