cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5 CAR/CDR stops collecting records

t.radan
Level 1
Level 1

I manage a CCM 5 install that is about 2 months in production. Periodically, there is no data in the CAR/CDR for certain periods of time, and then records will start appearing again.

I have tried purging the database and reloading but they never appear.

Has anyone seen anything similar to this?

6 Replies 6

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Try this:

1) Open SQL Enterprise Manager

2) Go to Security ->Logins

3) Look for the account \CCMServiceRW

4) Right click on it -> Properties -> Database access

5) Put a check on CDR and click on "public" and "db_owner"

6) Click on Ok to close the screen

7) Now in Enterprise Manager, go to databases

8) Click on CDR -> Users

9) Right click on the user CCMServiceRW -> Properties -> Put a check on db_owner

that is for CCM 3.x or 4.X,

In CCM 5.X this changes...

Please let me know whic is the exact CCM version u r using?

I recommend u going to the latest 5.1(3) if possible since we fixed some CAR|CDR problems.

Hi,

I am using version - System version: 5.1.2.3000-2.

Sounds like an upgrade might be inorder.

Teresa

Hi Teresa,

My user use 5.1.2.3000-2 also have the same issue. After we export the cdr records at 16:00pm, no cdr records were found from 16:00 to 23:59 on that day.And it works again from 0:00 next day. A TAC case is opened and awaiting TAC reply.

As informed if we upgraded to 5.1(3), ccm user cannot modify his/her call forward setting, please consider this point before upgarde. Our colleague face this issue and get SP from TAC to solve it.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. In reference to the issue with upgrading, are you saying that the user can not modify their call forward setting and this has to be handled by an Administrator or that the setting can never be changed.

Hi,

In CM5.1X version, user can change their line setting via ccm user account. This feature was removed from 5.1(2b) and 5.1(3).

If user wants to enable this feature to change their line setiing via ccm user logon, a special SP should be apply in CM5.1(3).

Sorry for incorrect information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: