Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 error message

nitass
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Has anyone ever got the following error message? I got it when did the Server Setup from CiscoWorks Assistant. All the OpsXMLDbEngine, OpsXMLRuntime and ProcSysBus processes have already been started. How can I do? Please advice.

The LMS is 3.0 which is running on Windows 2003 R2 SP1.

CWA102: Could not update the database with new values.

CWA runtime process may not be running.Check if the OpsXMLDbEngine, OpsXMLRuntime and ProcSysBus processes are running in the local server. To do this, go to Common Services > Server > Admin > Processes. If the processes are not running, restart the processes and please try again.

Many thanks,

Nitass

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Make sure you are using either a U.S. English or Japanese localized OS. If not, set your server's OS localization to one of those two locales, then reboot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nitass
Level 1
Level 1

I just found the following error message in debug log. Could you please advice?

ERROR com.cisco.cwa.log.CWALog print - Failed to execute the update query:com.cisco.nm.cmf.dbservice2.DBException: com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybSQLException: ASA Error -157: Cannot convert 11/19/2550 04:22:33 ?????????? to a timestamp

Thanks,

Nitass

Make sure you are using either a U.S. English or Japanese localized OS. If not, set your server's OS localization to one of those two locales, then reboot.

Thanks so much. That is what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Nitass

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: