cable type

Unanswered Question
Nov 19th, 2007

Hi guys,

I have a serial interface on 7206 and want to connect with to a CSU/DSU which has a RJ.45 male.I need to know what cable to use.I tried using V.35 male DTE cisco cable but doesn't work.Need something that will terminate to female RJ.45 to connect to CSU male.Kindly let me know whats the best cable to use.


I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)


This Discussion