cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

international dialing through CCME 4.1

sunnyverghese
Level 1
Level 1

if i dial international call all the numbers are not going through.

actually my configuration is

dial-peer voice 20 voip

destination-pattern 8822100T

session target ipv4:172.18.0.122

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

i am dialing 8822100914852823912

but the number is going 48523912

CCME#sh voice call status

CallID CID ccVdb Port DSP/Ch Called # Codec Dial-peers

0x2969 3F64 0x67B7450C 50/0/3.0 4852823912 None 20003/20

1 active call found

please help me to solve this issue

5 Replies 5

sunnyverghese
Level 1
Level 1

Hi cisco experts

please help me to solve this issue.

regards

sunny

Have you tried using the "forward-digits all" command under the dial-peer configuration?

AB

abendayan
Level 1
Level 1

Sunny,

You know that the command output you show there doesn't necessary show you all the digits, right? There is limited space on that output to show characters and since you are dialing 19 digits they don't all fit on that line. So it may be that you are failing for another reason and not because you aren't sending all the digits. If you are using ISDN and you have the call going out tagged "National" you have to send the 011 before the number. That might be your problem.

You can use some debug commands to show you the digits you are dialing. Some of the ones I like are debug isdn q931 (if the circuit is ISDN or PRI). You can also use debug voice ccapi inout or debug voice dialpeer. Make sure you terminal monitor when you issue any of these three commands and then dial and you should see the digits you dial show up on the screen. If you have a PRI use the debug isdn q931 command first. Check for the type and see if you are sending National, International or Unknown.

i really appreciate your help , once its configured i will update the status.

Hi Sunny,

I thought you might want to look through this reference doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bcs/installation/guide/SOCCcfig.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: